Elastomeric infusion pump: An infusion device that consists of a disposable container with an inner elastic bladder that can be filled with medication.
The Homepump Eclipse and Homepump C-Series Disposable Elastomeric Infusion Systems use elastomeric (balloon) pressure to administer medication, and capillary tubing or a glass orifice in the IV set to regulate the flow. They are designed to administer medication to patients requiring intervenous therapy.
The Homepump Eclipse is indicated for antibiotic therapy. The C-Series is indicated for continuous infusion of medication for chemotherapy and pain management through intravenous, inter-arterial, subcutaneous or epidural routes. They are both ideal for ambulatory patients or patients receiving home or alternate site care and are simple and safe to use for pharmacists, nurses and patients alike.
Check out our Elastomeric Infusion Pump products page!
IV Antibiotic Therapy
The I-Flow Home pump Eclipse disposable elastomeric infusion systems are designed to meet all of your intermittent and continuous small volume infusion requirements. The Eclipse Home pump disposable drug delivery system line has the widest range of sizes and flow rates, making it an ideal choice for IV Antibiotic delivery.
To view more info on Patient Guidelines please click the link.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces nursing labor by reducing patient teaching time, and cutting down on unscheduled nursing visits.
- Compact size makes storage easier, both in the pharmacy and the patient’s home with easy disposal in standard "Sharps" containers.
- Patented multi-layer elastomeric membrane, assures outstanding performance and reliability.
- Easy for the patient to learn and use. Just attach to the IV access site and open the clamp
|50 ml volume, 50 ml/hr||E050500||48|
|100 ml volume, 50 ml/hr||E100500||48|
|100 ml volume, 100 ml/hr||E101000||48|
|100 ml volume, 200 ml/hr||E102000||48|
|250 ml volume, 250 ml/hr||E252500||24|
|250 ml volume, 175 ml/hr||E251750||24|
|400 ml volume, 100 ml/hr||E401000||24|
|400 ml volume, 200 ml/hr||E402000||24|
|500 ml volume, 250 ml/hr||E502500||24|
For Chemotherapy Protocols
The Eclipse C-Series Continuous Infusion System is ideally suited for chemotherapy protocols requiring flow rates from 0.5 ml/hr to 10 ml/hr and drug delivery times ranging from one day to over 10 days.
Features & Benefits
- Compact size makes it easy for patients to carry out their normal activities while receiving chemotherapy infusions
- Nothing to program, no batteries to buy
- Cost effective method for continuous small volume infusions
|60 ml volume, 2 ml/hr||C060020||1|
|65 ml volume, 0.5 ml/hr||C065005||5|
|100 ml volume, 0.5 ml/hr||C100005||7|
|100 ml volume, 2 ml/hr||C100020||2|
|125 ml volume, 5 ml/hr||C125050||1|
|270 ml volume, 1 ml/hr||C270010||10|
|270 ml volume, 2 ml/hr||C270020||5|
|270 ml volume, 5 ml/hr||C270050||2|
|270 ml volume, 10 ml/hr||C270100||