IPA Solution- Closed Sterile IPA System , used to sterilize clean rooms, as well as clean room equipment. Solution is composed of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is refined under aseptic conditions through a 0.22 micron nylon filter. The alcohol is the decanted into 16oz (480ml) triggers-spray, high-density polyethlene (HDPE) bottles, & double-bagged according to USP 797 protocol.
What is the difference between a closed system & an open system?
- Traditional spray trigger bottles of sterile IPA are considered an open system. They allow you to spray liquid out in exchange for pulling in outside air. The alcohol is now contaminated with the outside air & is only as sterile as that environment was.
- A closed system does NOT allow for any outside air to come into contact with the liquid stored in the spray bottles. The inner bag simply collapses as it is sprayed out keeping the isopropyl alcohol completely sterile from the first drop until the last spray.
- This closed spray system protects your investment & the sterility of your clean room.
- Sterile, pyrogen-free
- Refined through a 0.22 micron filter
- Certificates of Assurance & Sterility
- Closed System
- Elimination of ambient air extending sterility up to 90 days once opened
- Compliance with OSHA Law Documentation requirements
- No contamination due to accident or lack of protocol
- Compliance with USP797, NO refilling of bottle
Price per case(12/cs): $169.25
* Please Click image to allow for a larger view
- Be the first to review this product